Do you have what it takes to be a language professional in a complex world?
- English and a second language chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian.
- French (all levels)
- If you master another language not listed here, you may take a final-year exam to add it to your degree.
- First-year admissions: You must currently be enrolled in your final year of high school or have earned the equivalent of a high school degree (Bac, all sections).
- 2nd-year admissions: You must have completed your first year of university studies (L1) or currently be in your first year of Classes Préparatoires
- 3rd-year admissions: You must have completed your second year of university studies (L2) or currently be in your second year of Classes Préparatoires
- 4th-year admissions: You must have completed your third year of university studies (L3) or have completed one year of a master’s program (M1).
How to apply?
- Fill out the application form, draft a cover letter and resume, and prepare for the written exam.
- For the 1st- , 2nd- and 3rd-year admissions: written exams in different languages.
- For the 4th-year admissions: written exams and a multilingual interview with a jury
- For students from an institution that signed a cooperation agreement with ISIT, admission is based solely on their application file (without them having to sit ISIT’s entrance exams).
- You must currently be enrolled on a law degree program or hold a M1 in law.
- Since 2016, ISIT has signed a partnership with Université Panthéon- Assas Paris II . Only available for 1st- and 2nd- year admissions.
- Read more about the specific admissions conditions for the ISIT/Université Panthéon Assas Paris II partnership.
- Admission is only possible as a 4th-year student.
- Have completed 3rd-year at ISIT or hold a licence, bachelor’s, master’s or other equivalent degree. For more information about degree equivalency, contact Christel Reille, Student Admissions Manager.
- French and English (excellent understanding) mandatory, any other language mastered can be added to the combination.
- Have a minimum of 12 consecutive months of in-country experience using your B or C languages. Learn about A, B and C working languages.
Are you ready to apply? You’ll need to fill out the application form, draft a cover letter and resume, and prepare for the pre-admission and entrance exams.
Application forms online at www.isitinternational.com: November 2017
applicants through admission exams
applicants through cooperation agreements*
Pre-admission exams (Conference Interpreting)
|Winter||15th January 2018||1st February 2018||27th January 2018|
|Spring 1||14th March 2018||30th March 2018||24th March 2018|
|Spring 2||15th May 2018||7th June 2018||26th May 2018|
|Summer 1||12th July 2018|
|Summer 2||16th August 2018||23rd August 2018||22nd August 2018|
Entrance exam fees (non-refundable)
- €180 by online payment
- €250 by online payment for Conference Interpreting
– Candidates may apply to one session per year
– Candidates have the option of two exam centers in France: Paris or Toulouse EXCEPT for admissions to the Conference Interpreting program, which are only held in Paris.
– Candidates may take exams outside of France with the exception of Conference Interpreting applicants; only the pre-admission exam for this program may be taken outside of France.
To learn more about sitting the admissions tests abroad, read our frequently asked questions about admissions or contact Virginie Agaasse (firstname.lastname@example.org)