Do you have what it takes to be a language professional in a complex world?
- English and a second language chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian or Spanish
- French (all levels)
- If you master another language not listed here, you may take a final-year exam to add it to your degree.
- First-year admission: You must currently be enrolled in your final year of high school or have earned the equivalent of a high school degree (Bac, all sections).
- 2nd-year admission: You must have completed your first year of university studies (L1) or currently be in your first year of Classes Préparatoires
- 3rd-year admission: You must have completed your second year of university studies (L2) or currently be in your second year of Classes Préparatoires
- 4th-year admission: You must have completed your third year of university studies (L3) or have completed one year of a master’s program (M1).
How to apply?
- Fill out the application form, draft a cover letter and resume, and prepare for the written exam.
- For the 1st- , 2nd- and 3rd-year admissions: written exams in different languages.
- For the 4th-year admission: written exams and a multilingual interview with a jury
- For students from an establishment that signed a cooperation agreement with ISIT, the admission is based solely on their application file (without them having to take ISIT’s entrance exams).
- You must currently be enrolled in a law degree program or hold a M1 in law.
- Since 2016, ISIT has signed a partnership with Université Panthéon- Assas Paris II . Only available for 1st- and 2nd- year admissions.
- Read more about the specific admission conditions for ISIT/Université Panthéon Assas Paris II partnership.
- The admission is only possible as a 4th-year student.
- Have completed 3rd-year at ISIT or hold a licence, bachelor’s, master’s or other equivalent degree. For more information about degree equivalency, contact Christel Reille, Student admissions Manager.
- French and English (excellent understanding) mandatory, any other language mastered can be added to the combination.
- Have a minimum of 12 consecutive months of in-country experience using your B or C languages. Learn about A, B and C working languages.
Are you ready to apply? You’ll need to fill out the application form, draft a cover letter and resume, and prepare for the pre-admission and entrance exams.
Application forms online at www.isitinternational.com: November 2016
applicants through admission exams
applicants through cooperation agreements*
(MCT & Legal Communication)/
Pre-admission exams (Conference Interpreting)
|Winter||16th January 2017||2nd February 2017||28th January 2017|
|Spring 1||13th March 2017||31st March 2017||25th March 2017|
|Spring 2||9th May 2017||1st June 2017||20th May 2017|
|Summer 1||/||12th July 2017||/|
|Summer 2||16th August 2017||24th August 2017||23rd August 2017|
Entrance exam fees (non-refundable)
- €180 by online payment
- €250 by online payment for Conference Interpreting
– Candidates may apply to one session per year
– Candidates have the option of three exam centers in France: Paris, Toulouse or Besançon EXCEPT for admissions to the Conference Interpreting program, which are only held in Paris.
– Candidates may take exams outside of France with the exception of Conference Interpreting applicants; only the pre-admission exam for this program may be taken outside of France.