Admissions Graduate programs
How to apply to ISIT's graduate studies?
Admission requirements for ISIT’s graduate programs
- English and a second language chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian or Spanish
- French (all levels)
- 4th year: have completed your third year of university studies (L3) or have completed one year of a master’s program (M1).
- Lawyer-linguist studies: Be enrolled in a law degree program or have completed the equivalent of the first year of a Master of Laws.
How to apply?
- Fill out the application form, draft a cover letter and resume, and prepare for the written exam.
- For the 1st- , 2nd- and 3rd-year admissions: written exams in different languages.
- For the 4th-year admission: written exams and a multilingual interview with a jury
- For students from an establishment that signed a cooperation agreement with ISIT, the admission is based solely on their application file (without them having to take ISIT’s entrance exams).
- The admission is only possible as a 4th-year student.
- Have completed 3rd-year at ISIT or hold a licence, bachelor’s, master’s or other equivalent degree. For more information about degree equivalency, contact Christel Reille, Student admissions Manager.
- French and English (excellent understanding) mandatory, any other language mastered can be added to the combination.
- Have a minimum of 12 consecutive months of in-country experience using your B or C languages. Learn about A, B and C working languages.
Application forms online at www.isitinternational.com: November 2016
applicants through admission exams
applicants through cooperation agreements*
|Winter||16th January 2017||2nd February 2017||28th January 2017|
|Spring 1||13th March 2017||31st March 2017||25th March 2017|
|Spring 2||9th May 2017||1st June 2017||20th May 2017|
|Summer 1||/||12th July 2017||/|
|Summer 2||16th August 2017||24th August 2017||23rd August 2017|
- Entrance exam fees for Management-Communication-Translation & Legal Communication : €180 by online payment.
- Entrance exam fees for Conference Interpreting: €250 by online payment.
Entrance exams for admission in fourth year
- Writing exercise: Translations from the candidate’s two working languages into their mother tongue on an legal intercultural topic or the candidate must produce a written text (in their mother tongue and working languages) in which they express an opinion based on an intercultural topic .
- Oral exercise: a personal, multilingual interview with a jury
- For the Masters degree in Conference interpreting: click here for the details about admission and admissibility exams
- Acceptance into ISIT depends on completion of a high school or baccalaureate degree for students in their final year, and completion of other degrees for parallel admissions.
Prepare for entrance exams
– Prepare the translation part thanks to our past exams available on Slideshare.
- Fourth year Intercultural Communication and Translation
- Fourth year Intercultural Management