The digital revolution is considered to be the third technical revolution in modern history.
Web 3.0, Big Data, algorithms, the Internet of Things, web semantics and more – in a connected world which changes our individual relations with the real world, how can we continue interacting with one another? What role can humans play in a reality that is becoming ever more virtual?
ISIT cordially invites you to an international colloquium as part of its 60th anniversary on the following theme: “Cultural realities and connected worlds: What role for humans?”
The aim of the event is to take stock of and encourage interdisciplinary reflection on the links between languages, cultures and connected worlds.
The programme consists of plenary sessions and round tables that will bring together researchers and professionals to focus on the following issues:
- Human beings in today and tomorrow’s evolving, innovative and connected world
- Digital technology for use in businesses
- Taking cultural ownership of connected objects
- Humans in a connected and digital company: what role does culture play?
- Orality and connected worlds
When: 23 March, 9am – 6pm (including a free networking buffet), 24 March, 9am – 1pm
Where: ISIT Campus, 23 Avenue Jeanne d’Arc, 94110 Arcueil (RER B, exit: Maison des examens)