Continuing Professional Development (CPD): 60 years of intercultural expertise for professionals
Whether you are a training manager within a company, an international administration or organization; or you are a professional in your sector or someone who is looking to change career: ISIT’s multilingual and intercultural expertise will add value to your experience. The school’s expertise can help you change your professional opportunities and develop new skillsets for you and your teams.
Our areas of expertise
- Intercultural Management
- Intercultural Communication
- Conference Interpreting
- Targeted language training
- Intercultural Legal Communication
ISIT: what makes us different
- Individual support
- Practical situation exercises
- Teaching excellence
- Special equipment readily available: interpreting booths, PCs with dedicated software
- Trainers and lecturers who are professionals of the trade
- Preferred global partners
Our training courses
> Short training courses
On translation and conference interpreting, on intercultural management and international law: from a beginner to an advanced knowledge stage.
Take a look at our short courses catalog 2017-2018 (in French):
> Long certified courses
> Fully-customizable, tailor-made courses
Training to meet your personal needs.
> Procedure for accreditation of prior experiential learning (APEL)
Thanks to professional experience, the APEL procedure lets you validate all or part of a qualification.