A global network of researchers, all experts in multilingual and intercultural studies
Research at ISIT is fronted by the school’s two Research Directors.
- Louis-Marie Clouet, the school’s Research and Innovation Director. A graduate of Sciences-Po Paris, Mr Clouet holds a PhD in Economics from the University Pierre-Mendès France Grenoble 2.
- Sandrine Peraldi, Research Director. Ms Peraldi holds a PhD in Theoretical, Descriptive and Automatic Linguistics from the University Paris VII-Denis Diderot, and is a professor of Terminology studies at ISIT.
The Research Directors lead research development, define research programs and students’ applied research projects and organize research activities at the ISIT Research Center. These activities include research work, publications, conferences and colloquiums.
An multi-talented research team, a multidisciplinary approach
The research professors at ISIT represent the school’s different areas of expertise in intercultural and multilingual studies. Through their research, ISIT provides cutting-edge scientific knowledge to strengthen its offering of programs for students and professionals.
ISIT enjoys close ties with graduate schools and research centers in France and abroad. These partnerships make it possible to conduct international research projects. They also give ISIT graduates the chance to complete their thesis at partner graduate schools.
French research network
- INSA in Rouen: LITIS (Computer Science, Information Processing, and Systems Laboratory)
- Université Denis Diderot: CLILLAC (Interlingual Language Centre for Lexicology, English Language and Corpus Studies)
- Université Panthéon-Assas Paris II
- Université Paris Est- Marne la Vallée: Institut Gaspard Monge
- Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense: CERT (Research Center for Translation) and CRPM (Multidisciplinary, Multilingual Research Center)
- Université Paris-Sud
Research Network Across The Globe
- Beijing Foreign Studies University- BFSU
- Beijing International Studies University (BISU)
- Beijing Language and Culture University- BLCU
- Sichuan International Studies University- SISU
- Kent State University
- Urbana Champaign Illinois
- University of Wisconsin Millwaukee
- Maryland University