New student information
Finding accommodation in Paris
Immojeune – a student housing platform
ISIT students benefit from a free, secured and exclusive access to a student housing platform. It is a social and collaborative platform to find more easily all the student housing offers around the school, but also anywhere in France and in the world.
This platform offers:
- short, medium and long-term housing solutions
- a social wall dedicated to ISIT students that enables them to look for roomates and/or colocations, exchange furniture, or to organize car-pools, etc.
- helping guides to answer all your questions about renting, housing help, colocation, rental guarantees, etc.
Partnerships with residences around ISIT
Residences providing accommodation to students are located close to ISIT’s new site (23/25 avenue Jeanne d’Arc 94110 Arcueil). Feel frem to contact them on our behalf.
- Residence Jean Paul II – Arcueil
- Residence Joliot-Curie– Arcueil
- Residence Jacques Restignat– Cachan
- Residence Le Mermoz– Châtillon
- Résidence Océane – Massy
Useful ressources for international students
International and exchange students can find useful information on CampusFrance website regarding all aspects of their life in France: accommodation, daily life, work in France etc.: http://www.campusfrance.org/en
Other useful sites for finding accommodation in Paris
- City of Paris: Logement étudiant
- Etudiants parisiens: Se Loger
This site also provides links to the organizations that welcome international students to Paris.
- CIDJ – Paris: Vie quotidienne – Se loger
- CROUS: the French regional student-service agency.
- Union nationale des maisons des étudiants: halls of residence in Paris and the region
Eating in Paris
ISIT students can eat in a cafeteria run by the CROUS. Nearby university cafeterias:
- Restaurant universitaire de la Cité internationale universitaire de Paris – 17 boulevard Jourdan- 75014 Paris
- Restaurant universitaire de Cachan – 60 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94234 Cedex Cachan
- There are a number of fast-food outlets and bakeries as well as a mall in the area.