A career in excellence
Key employment figures
- 90% of ISIT graduates find their first job within 4 months of graduation (CGE survey of 2014 graduates carried out in April 2015)
- Median salary: €31,000 with bonuses (same survey)
- A network of more than 5,000 ISIT alumni working around the world
A wealth of professional opportunities
After five years of training, ISIT graduates are prepared to start working right away, able to apply their multilingual and intercultural skills in a diverse array of professional environments.
Graduates find work in many sectors: large companies, small and medium-sized businesses, startups, international organizations and NGOs.
A wide variety of roles
Intercultural Management: international product marketing manager, international project manager, consultant, international purchaser, business manager, communications manager, international marketing manager, human resources manager, international mobility advisor, export manager.
Intercultural Communication and Translation: translation project manager, multilingual and multimedia product designer, multilingual website manager, quality manager, internal and external communications manager, community manager, digital content specialist, financial and legal translator, localization specialist, subtitle translator.
Lawyer-Linguists: lawyer, international legal practitioner, lawyer-linguist for international organizations.
Interpretation: conference interpreter for international organizations, interpreter in the private sector.
ISIT Career Services
ISIT helps students create and refine their career goals through a broad-reaching professional placement program. The goals of this program are to:
- Define professional and personal goals
- Acquire both professional hard and soft skills
- Develop awareness of the professional world and meet the demands of the market
- Learn about the roles and sectors related to the ISIT curricula
- Find a rewarding job upon graduation
Career Services combines a series of complementary programs:
- Seminars on best practices to build a professional career and find the right internship
- Workshops to define professional objectives co-hosted by working professionals
- An annual career fair
- Support for entrepreneurial projects
- A professional conference series to learn about the different opportunities offered at ISIT and refine career goals.