Admission to our Bachelor’s courses
Our Bachelor’s degrees in partnership with Grandes écoles have selected admission process
BACHELOR’S IN COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT & CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY
Our Bachelor’s programs only accept students in the first year. It is not possible to enroll directly in the second or third year.
Prerequisites for admission to the joint Bachelor’s degree with EFREI Paris
- Applicants must have completed their baccalaureate or the equivalent before their enrolment can be finalized.
- Proficiency in English and French is compulsory.
- (Optional) 3rd language to be chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish.
Any other language may be added to students’ degree certificate, subject to a proficiency exam at the end of the Bachelor’s program. However, students will not receive classes in this language at ISIT.
A 2-step admission process for the first year
- Application via Parcoursup, either to ISIT Paris (Category: Business schools/Ile-de-France region), or to EFREI Paris (Engineering schools/Ile-de-France region)
- Individual interview and multiple-choice test, either at ISIT Paris or EFREI Paris.
The annual tuition fees for admitted students are €7,600.