2022 Admissions – Practical information
All practical information about 2021 admissions to ISIT
1st-year admission: application only on Parcoursup.fr
2nd-/3rd-/4th-year admissions: application on isitinternational.com, refer to the following calendar
From November 2021 on, the application forms will be online on www.isitinternational.com
Admissions calendar (for 2nd-/3rd-/4th-year admissions)
applicants through admission exams
applicants through cooperation agreements*
Pre-admission exams (Conference Interpreting)**
|Winter||30th January 2022||13th February 2022||5th February 2022|
|Spring 1||13th March 2022||3rd April 2022||19th March 2022|
|Spring 2||15th May 2022||12th June 2022||21st May 2022|
|Summer 1||26th June 2022||10th July 2022||30th July 2022|
|Summer 2||21st August 2022||28th August 2022||25th August 2022|
|Summer 3||4th September 2022||11th September 2022||8th September 2022|
|Fall***||30th October 2022||20th November 2022||5th November 2022|
*only for applicants from establishments that signed cooperation agreements with ISIT.
** This year, the pre-admission exams will take place only in Spring 1, Spring 2 and Summer 2 sessions.
***Only for applicants for year 3 who want to start school in January 2023
Entrance exam fees
Entrance exam fees (for all programs except Conference Interpreting): €180 (online payment)
Entrance exam fees for Conference Interpreting: €250 (online payment)
> Only one exam session: candidates must choose between the winter, spring or summer sessions.
> Entrance exam fees are not refundable.
> Candidates must complete their application by the above-mentioned deadlines
> 1 exam center in France: Paris
> Applicants can also sit for the exams via TestWe
Annual tuition fees
ISIT is a private non-profit institution (under 1901 Non-Profit Institution Law). Operating costs are funded primarily through student fees and tuition. Each year tuition fees are set by ISIT’s general assembly according to the number of languages in the language combination.
- 2021-2022 tuition fees (for informational purposes only)**:
TUTION FEES FOR STUDENTS WHO INTEGRATE ISIT IN 2021-2022 (FOR 3 LANGUAGES, INCLUDING MOTHER TONGUE *)
- Student integrating in 1st year (Grande école programme): 9,250€ per year for the three undergraduate years, then 9,375€ per year for the two graduate years.
- Student integrating in 2nd year (Grande école programme): 9,250€ per year for the two undergraduate years, then 9,375€ per year for the two graduate years.
- Student integrating in 3rd year (Grande école programme): 9,250€ for the undergraduate year, then 9,375€ per year for the two graduate years.
- Student integrating in 4th year (Grande école programme): 9,375€ for the first graduate year, and 9,375€ for the second graduate year.
- Student integrating in 5th year (Grande école programme): 9,375€ for the graduate year.
Lawyer-Linguist program: for students studying Law at an institution that has signed a cooperation agreement with ISIT (Université Paris Sud – Faculté Jean Monnet de Sceaux or Université Paris II Panthéon Assas), tuition fees are €5,555 per year for 3 languages
*For applicants with 4 languages (including mother tongue): add 1,200 € to annual tuition fees.
ISIT tuition fees can be paid in up to 8 monthly installments.
For any more specific questions on tuition fees, please contact Stéphane Strtak, ISIT’s Financial Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(**) subject to change
Read our website’s Programs / Financing your education section