Apply to ISIT online !
- 1st-year admission: application only on Parcoursup.fr in “Ecoles de commerce/Espace Management-Communication” category. Please refer to Parcoursup specific schedule.
The 2022 application form is available online: apply now.
- 2nd-/3rd-/4th-year admissions: application on isitinternational.com following these 4 steps:
1. Create a user account on our platform (by clicking on “Create an account”)
2. Fill out the application form online
3. Upload the requested documents* online. (Click here to download the list of documents to attach to your application)
4. Pay the entrance exam fees online
You do not have a user account on our platform:
Already have a user account?
Please enter your login (usually your email address) and password directly on the platform, by clicking here.
Admissions calendar (for 2nd-/3rd-/4th-year admissions)
applicants through admission exams
applicants through cooperation agreements*
Pre-admission exams (Conference Interpreting)**
|Winter||30th January 2022||13th February 2022||5th February 2022|
|Spring 1||13th March 2022||3rd April 2022||19th March 2022|
|Spring 2||22nd May 2022||12th June 2022||28th May 2022|
|Summer 1||26th June 2022||10th July 2022||30th July 2022|
|Summer 2||21st August 2022||28th August 2022||25th August 2022|
|Summer 3||4th September 2022||11th September 2022||8th September 2022|
|Fall***||30th October 2022||20th November 2022||5th November 2022|
*only for applicants from establishments that signed cooperation agreements with ISIT.
** This year, the pre-admission exams will take place only in Spring 1, Spring 2 and Summer 2 sessions.
***Only for applicants for year 3 who want to start school in January 2023
> You can apply at any moment to one of our sessions: winter, spring or summer.
> Already have an account? Connect to this page with your login and password
> *Requested documents: upload only one file (pdf, jpg, png, zip or rar) for every application. If you have several documents, combine them into one file, and upload them on the platform.
Maximum size per file: 4.5 Mo.
Read more about our admissions’ conditions
Questions about our courses?
Contact Christel Reille – firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 1 80 91 55 74
Questions about admissions?
Contact Elodie Lasnier – email@example.com