ISIT FLE² Academy: Prepare for your higher education studies in France
Are you looking to study in France or in a French speaking country? At ISIT we accelerate the process to help you reach your goal!
ISIT, a Grande école specialising in intercultural expertise, will provide you with the keys to succeeding in your studies in France. We offer a 4-month intensive course that is 100% online in order to obtain a B2 level of French (the minimum requirement set down by the French authorities for anyone wanting to study in France) as well as helping you familiarise yourself with the higher education landscape in France.
This course is supported by 2 prestigious networks of French Higher Education Institutions, CGE and FESIC.
- 1 semester
- Start: September or January
- Classes in French as a Foreign Language and French for Academic Purposes.
- Small group tutoring
- Immersion in a French Grande Ecole, with access to a range of 1st-year undergraduate classes
- Group projects
- Simple formula: 280 h + 4 first-year undergraduate modules of your choice (excluding language classes), earning you ECTS credits – € 3,750
- Reinforced formula: 280 hours + 50 hours of English courses + 1 class project (newspaper, blog, web radio, films, etc.) – €4,350
- Combined formula: simple formula + ISIT summer school in Intercultural Management/Communication (3 weeks in Paris in July 2021) – € 5,000
Special discounts for group registrations through one of our partner institutions
1. Create a user account on our platform Aurion (by clicking on “Create an account”)
2. Choose ” Student – FLE² Academy”
3. Fill out the application form online
4. Upload the requested documents online.
You do not have a user account on our platform:
To access the English form, please press the button
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the course only available during the second semester? Yes
Can I benefit from a student grant for this course? ? No but we offer discounts for group registrations made through one of our partner institutions.
When it is stated that all teachers are “natives” what exactly does that mean? This means that all teachers are native Francophones or Anglophones. More precisely, it means that French or English are both their mother tongue and their language of instruction.