Training world-class talents
ISIT International Exchange Program
Students from nearly 100 partner institutions around the world may study at ISIT for one or two semesters, as part of the ERASMUS+ (Europe) program and through other reciprocal agreements.
Things to remember about student exchanges:
- Duration: a semester or a year at ISIT, depending on your home university’s requirements.
- Fee: you do not pay tuition at ISIT. You pay your home university tuition.
- Credits transfer: students will receive credits that may be applied to their home university degree. The credit approval process is explained during ISIT orientation days.
Apply for an exchange at ISIT
- Verify that your university has signed an agreement with ISIT.
- Contact your school’s International Relations or other appropriate department to move forward with the selection process. Your application is official when ISIT receives email notification from your university that you’ve been approved for an exchange the following academic year.
- Our International Office will then send you an email with our application kit and practical information.
Learn more before you apply
- Read about our program options
- Read our Factsheet 2018-2019
- Read our practical guide to start your stay at ISIT like a local (visa, accomodation, bank account, insurance, healthcare system, daily life, etc.) (in French)
- Information for new students (housing, daily life, etc.)
- Visit ISIT International: a Facebook page dedicated to our new & international students to help them make the most of their time at ISIT. Follow us to get the latest news!
2018/2019 academic calendar – Fall semester
– Exchange students orientation week: from September 10 to 14, 2018
– Beginning of the semester: Monday, September 17, 2018
– Fall holidays: from 10/26/2018 to 11/05/2018
– Bank holiday: November 1, 2018 and November 11, 2018
– End of the semester: Saturday, December 22, 2018
2018/2019 academic calendar – Spring semester
– Exchange students orientation week: TBC
– Beginning of the semester: January, 21 2019
– Winter holidays: from 03/02/2019 to 03/11/2019
– Easter holidays: from 04/19/2019 to 04/29/2019
– Bank holiday: Easter Monday-April 22, 2019
– End of the semester: April 28, 2019
ISIT offers 4 dual degrees with top universities in China, Lebanon and Europe.
- Dual degree with the Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU): ISIT’s Master in Conference Interpreting or Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
- Dual degree with the Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS): ISIT’s Master in Conference Interpreting or Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
Read this testimonial from Adrien Maynard, one of the first graduates of the Master in Translation dual-degree program between ISIT and BLCU.
Dual degree with Kent University : ISIT’s Master in Intercultural digital strategies
Dual degree with Saint Joseph University in Beirut: ISIT’s Master in Conference Interpreting or Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
Dual degree with the University of Ljubljana: ISIT’s Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
Transfer to ISIT
You may transfer into ISIT from a school outside of France. In this case, your placement will be based on the most recent level of study completed in your home country.
Prerequisites to transfer into ISIT:
- English and a second language chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian.
- French (all levels)
Languages not listed here may be added to your degree following an end-of-study exam.
Candidates with the following language pairings in both directions may attend ISIT under special programs for non-native French speakers: English/Arabic/, English/Chinese, English/German, English/Italian, English/Spanish, English/Portuguese, English/Russian.
To learn more, contact Christel Reille at firstname.lastname@example.org