Training world-class talents
Deadline for application : November, 15th
Students are strongly recommended to book and pay their plane tickets/ train tickets and confirm their accommodation only when they have made their decision and after having received the information from their university and their country that they are allowed to travel.
ISIT International Exchange Program
Students from nearly 100 partner institutions around the world may study at ISIT for one or two semesters, as part of the following programmes:
- Erasmus+ “Etudes” (KA103): European students.
- Erasmus+ “International Credit Mobility” (KA107) : non-European students
- Bilateral : non-european students
ISIT has been awarded the Bienvenue en France Label for the quality of the welcome and support it offers to international students.
Things to remember about student exchanges:
- Duration: a semester or a year at ISIT, depending on your home university’s requirements.
- Fee: you do not pay tuition at ISIT. You pay your home university tuition.
- Credits transfer: students will receive credits that may be applied to their home university degree. The credit approval process is explained during ISIT orientation days.
- List of modules open to exchange students
- List of syllabus (Calameo catalog below)
Apply for a student exchange at ISIT (Erasmus+ KA103 programmes and bilateral agreements)
- Verify that your university has signed an agreement with ISIT in the frame of Erasmus+ programme or under bilateral agreements.
- Contact your university’s International Relations or other appropriate department to move forward with the selection process. Your application will be registered only after a formal nomination from your home university.
- Our International Office will then send you an email with : instructions, deadlines ant the link in order to apply. Our platform will enable you to fill in our application form, to upload the required documents and to get some practical information to prepare properly your stay at ISIT.
Apply for a student exchange at ISIT within the frame of International Credit Mobility programme (KA107)
- By clicking here, read all the information about the international Credit Mobility programme, the financial aids, application and selection process.
- Verify that your university is one of the ISIT partners for 2019-2020.
- Contact your school’s International Relations or other appropriate department to know the number of places still available.
Learn more before you apply
- Read about our program options
- Consult the list of academic coordinators at ISIT
- Read our Factsheet 2022-2023
- Read our practical guide to start your stay at ISIT like a local
- Information for new students (housing, daily life, etc.)
- Visit ISIT International: a Facebook page dedicated to our new & international students to help them make the most of their time at ISIT. Follow us to get the latest news!
2022/2023 academic calendar
– Intensive FLE² course (optional): 5 to 9 September 2022
– Exchange students orientation week: from 14 to 16 September 2022
– Start of lectures: from Monday 19 September 2022
– Bank holiday: All Saints’ Day Bridge – 31 October 2022 / All Saints – 1st November 2022 / Armistice – 11 November 2022
– End of the semester: Friday 16 December 2022
- Intensive FLE² course (optional): 9 to 13 January 2023
- Start of semester: 14 January 2023
- Exchange students orientation days: 11 to 13 January 2023
- Start of lectures: from Monday 16 January 2023
- Bank holiday: Easter Monday – 10 April 2023
- End of lectures: Friday 21 April 2023
- End of the semester: Friday 28 April 2023
ISIT offers 5 dual degrees with top universities in China, United-States, Italy, Lebanon and Slovenia.
- Dual degree with the Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU): ISIT’s Master in Conference Interpreting or Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
- Dual degree with the Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS): ISIT’s Master in Conference Interpreting or Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
Read this testimonial from Adrien Maynard, one of the first graduates of the Master in Translation dual-degree program between ISIT and BLCU.
Dual degree with Kent University : ISIT’s Master in Intercultural digital strategies
Dual degree with IULM (Facoltà di Interpretariato e Traduzione) : ISIT’s Master in Conference Interpreting or Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
Dual degree with Saint Joseph University in Beirut: ISIT’s Master in Conference Interpreting or Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
Transfer to ISIT
You may transfer into ISIT from a school outside of France. In this case, your placement will be based on the most recent level of study completed in your home country.
Prerequisites to transfer into ISIT:
- English and a second language chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian.
- French (all levels)
Languages not listed here may be added to your degree following an end-of-study exam.
Candidates with the following language pairings in both directions may attend ISIT under special programs for non-native French speakers: English/Arabic/, English/Chinese, English/German, English/Italian, English/Spanish, English/Portuguese, English/Russian.
To learn more, contact Christian VARGAS ISLAS at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project has been funded with the support of the European Commission.
This publication is the sole responsibility of its author and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.