Training world-class talents
ISIT International Exchange Program
Students from nearly 100 partner institutions around the world may study at ISIT for one or two semesters, as part of the following programmes:
- Erasmus+ “Etudes” (KA103): European students.
- Erasmus+ “International Credit Mobility” (KA107) : non-European students
- Bilateral : non-european students
Things to remember about student exchanges:
- Duration: a semester or a year at ISIT, depending on your home university’s requirements.
- Fee: you do not pay tuition at ISIT. You pay your home university tuition.
- Credits transfer: students will receive credits that may be applied to their home university degree. The credit approval process is explained during ISIT orientation days.
Apply for a student exchange at ISIT (Erasmus+ KA103 programmes and bilateral agreements)
- Verify that your university has signed an agreement with ISIT.
- Contact your university’s International Relations or other appropriate department to move forward with the selection process. Your application will be registered only after a formal nomination from your home university.
- Our International Office will then send you an email with : instructions, deadlines ant the link in order to apply. Our platform will enable you to fill in our application form, to upload the required documents and to get some practical information to prepare properly your stay at ISIT.
Apply for a student exchange at ISIT within the frame of International Credit Mobility programme (KA107)
- By clicking here, read all the information about the international Credit Mobility programme, the financial aids, application and selection process.
- Verify that your university is one of the ISIT partners for 2019-2020.
- Contact your school’s International Relations or other appropriate department to know the number of places still available.
Learn more before you apply
- Read about our program options
- Read our Factsheet 2020-2021
- Read our practical guide to start your stay at ISIT like a local
- Information for new students (housing, daily life, etc.)
- Visit ISIT International: a Facebook page dedicated to our new & international students to help them make the most of their time at ISIT. Follow us to get the latest news!
2019/2020 academic calendar – Spring semester
– Exchange students orientation week: TBC
– Beginning of the semester: January, 20 2020
– Winter holidays: from 02/17/2020 to 02/24/2020
– Easter holidays: from 04/13/2020 to 04/19/2020
– Bank holiday: Easter Monday-April 13, 2020
– End of the semester: May 2020
ISIT offers 4 dual degrees with top universities in China, Lebanon and Europe.
- Dual degree with the Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU): ISIT’s Master in Conference Interpreting or Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
- Dual degree with the Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS): ISIT’s Master in Conference Interpreting or Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
Read this testimonial from Adrien Maynard, one of the first graduates of the Master in Translation dual-degree program between ISIT and BLCU.
Dual degree with Kent University : ISIT’s Master in Intercultural digital strategies
Dual degree with Saint Joseph University in Beirut: ISIT’s Master in Conference Interpreting or Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
Dual degree with the University of Ljubljana: ISIT’s Master in Intercultural Communication and Translation.
Transfer to ISIT
You may transfer into ISIT from a school outside of France. In this case, your placement will be based on the most recent level of study completed in your home country.
Prerequisites to transfer into ISIT:
- English and a second language chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian.
- French (all levels)
Languages not listed here may be added to your degree following an end-of-study exam.
Candidates with the following language pairings in both directions may attend ISIT under special programs for non-native French speakers: English/Arabic/, English/Chinese, English/German, English/Italian, English/Spanish, English/Portuguese, English/Russian.
To learn more, contact Christian Vargas at firstname.lastname@example.org