Explore the world with ISIT
COVID19 UPDATE – Outbound exchanges 2020-21
- All outbound academic exchanges (both in Europe and outside Europe) are deferred to Spring 2021
- Even if our partners have already confirmed that the first academic semester is maintained, students will not be allowed to participate in a semester abroad, except for very specific cases.
- All students who had a mobility planned will study at ISIT during the first semester and go abroad in January (if the situation has fully recovered)
- Only students participating in the METS program will be allowed to travel abroad during Fall 2020
- All placements abroad scheduled for autumn 2020 should be postponed as far as possible to spring 2021.
Obtain a dual degree
ISIT has signed 4 dual degrees with universities of excellence in China, the United States and Lebanon. They are open to all students enrolled at ISIT.
All ISIT students participate in a student exchange program with one of our partner universities:
- Either in the second semester of the year 2 (a mandatory internship is then carried out during the first semester of year 3), or;
- In year 3, during either the first semester or the full academic year
This academic exchange is carried out:
- Either in the European Union as part of the Erasmus+ program, or;
- Outside the European Union within the framework of a bilateral agreement
Carry out an international internship
As part of their studies at ISIT, students take part in obligatory internships each year.
At undergraduate level these internships are carried out abroad, while Master’s students are also keen to benefit from international experiences.
Professional experience gained through internships is the cornerstone of any ISIT education. Our staff put great deal of effort into preparing students for the professional world and encourage them to complete their internships in international settings. International internships may be required or simply recommended, depending on the academic program and year of study students are enrolled on.
Zoom on the Erasmus+ program
This project has been funded with the support of the European Commission.
This publication is the sole responsibility of its author and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
Students in the Lawyer-Linguist program may spend their third year (L3) in a law school abroad. At the end of the year, they will receive a degree from their home university and validate their third year at ISIT.