Discover ISIT Summer Schools!
France Excellence Summer School programme (EEFE)
This programme is open to international students and university graduates.
Apply to this program:
- For Chinese students* via the Embassy of France in Beijing.
Application from December 22nd 2018 to March 17th 2019.
More details about France Excellence Summer Schools
More details about selection procedure
- For international students (except China): send resumé + covering letter + B2 English level certificate to Ph.D. Catherine Saracco, Head of International Relations and scientific Director of the Summer School, firstname.lastname@example.org
*The best applicants can get a scolarship from the Embassy of France in China which will cover the summer schools fees (without the travel to Paris).
- From June 24th to July 19th, 2019
- Language of instruction: English
- Credits: 5 ECTS
The EEFE comprises 78 hours of face-to-face classes:
- French Language classes (18 h)
- Speciality courses in Digital Strategy and Intercultural communication (44 h)
- Field visit (7 h)
including 9 h of cultural visits.
Intercultural Management Summer School
This Summer School programme is a unique opportunity for university students and graduates from all over the world to take French classes alongside courses in one of ISIT’s specialist areas: Intercultural Management.
This Summer School programme is open to university students and university graduates.
- From June 24th to July 12th, 2019
- Language of instruction: French or English depending on the French level of the participants (2 groups)
- Credits: 5 ECTS
Academic programme of ISIT summer school
The Summer School comprises 54 hours of face-to-face classes:
- French Language classes – entry and intermediate level groups (22 h)
- French Culture classes (19 h)
- Specialty course in Intercultural Management (14 h)
as well as 16 h of cultural and/or business visits (1 visit/week).
Fees (without accomodation): €1,350