Discover ISIT Summer Schools!
Intercultural Management Summer School
This Summer School programme is a unique opportunity for university students and graduates from all over the world to take French classes alongside courses in one of ISIT’s specialist areas: Intercultural Management.
This Summer School programme is open to university students and university graduates.
- From June 20th to July 08th, 20221
- Language of instruction: French or English depending on the French level of the participants (possibility to create several groups)
- Credits: 5 ECTS
Academic programme of ISIT summer school
The Summer School comprises 55 hours of face-to-face classes:
- French Language classes – entry and intermediate level groups (20 h)
- French Culture classes (20 h)
- Specialty course in Intercultural Management (15 h)
as well as 1 cultural and/or business visit/week.
Fees (without accomodation): €1,450
ISIT PARIS Pre-Ph.D. Summer School
TRANSLATION AND INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION IN THE DIGITAL AGE
ISIT’s pre-Ph.D. Summer School aims to present the latest developments in translation and intercultural communication and to prepare Chinese students in these two disciplines for future doctoral studies in France.
It is more specifically intended for Master’s and Ph.D. students who have a good command of French. It is also open to Benke final year students interested in research. Students from French departments are particularly welcome.
Master’s and Doctoral students as well as Benke’s final year students interested in research.
From July 15th to 28th, 2021 (15 days)
- 43 hours of classes :
- 30 hours of thematic and research methodology classes.
- 13 hours of French for Academic Purposes).
- 6 hours of visits to research laboratories. Meetings with Ph.D. supervisors and doctoral students.
- Opening and closing ceremonies.
- Language of teaching: French with the exception of Dr. Takhar’s course (English).
- Level of French required : B2.
- TEF or TCFCertificate from or a certificate delivered by the French department of the students’ home university
900 € – Special discounts for registrations through one of our partner institutions
- 100% online: synchronous classes numerous online resources
- Tool: Microsoft Teams.
Summer school of non native FLE teachers
Non native FLE teachers
- From July 6th to 17th, 2020
This summer school comprises 39 hours of face-to-face classes:
- French Language classes (C1/C2 level): 16,5h
- French culture classes: 3h
- FLE methodology and et didactic classes : 16,5h
as well as 4 cultural visits (2 visits/week)
Fees (without accomodation) : €1,200