Discover all the aspects of the formations and the testimonials to understand if the Master’s in Intercultural Communication and Translation is for you.
Are you looking for a Master’s degree for next year, combining interculturality, communication, translation and transversality? Do you consider yourself a good listener and do you want to discover different cultures? Then the Master’s in Intercultural Communication and Translation is for you!
Find out more in this video, with the testimonies of :
- Nadia Bensmail, the head of the Master’s programme, who gives you an overview of the course.
- Chiara Castelli, an Italian student, who explains what she likes about the Intercultural Communication and Translation course.
- Amélie Bonhommeau, a graduate of the master’s programme, who gives you an overview of her career path, from her internships to her current job.
- Finally, discover the key figures, subjects and job opportunities for this ISIT course.
ISIT’s Master’s in Intercultural Communication and Translation is one of the few masters in France that offers you the opportunity to :
- Understand and analyse the specificities of your working languages
- Develop your international agility
- Develop a critical mind
- Become a multilingual professional in the field of communication and translation
We would like to thank all the participants for their contribution and hope that this video will help you in your choices.
Enjoy the video!