- 1 semester : February 3 – July 3, 2020
- optional: 1-month internship starting from june
- French courses
- Individual follow-up
- Courses from ISIT High School Programme
- Participation to student life
- Optional end-of-year internship
- simple formula: 468 h + student life + internship (1 month) – 6 000 €
- Reinforced formula: 468 h + 60 h of English courses + student life + internship (1 mois) – 7 000 €
Contact: Brice Poulot – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Create a user account on our platform Aurion (by clicking on “Create an account”)
2. Choose ” Student – FLE² Academy”
3. Fill out the application form online
4. Upload the requested documents online.
You do not have a user account on our platform:
To access the English form, please press the button
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the course only available during the second semester? Yes, between early February and late July.
Can I benefit from a student grant for this course? No.
Will the school help me to find a company for my internship? Yes, students will receive support in their search for an internship just like ISIT students do (help in producing CVs and cover letters adapted to French companies, help in terms of putting students in contact with companies that welcomed ISIT interns in the past, signing of the internship agreement).
Will I be paid for my internship? French companies are under no obligation to pay interns for internships lasting less than two months. However, some companies do choose to pay something to their interns regardless of the length of the internship.
Will it be possible to engage in non-academic student life activities while at the school (associations, student-led events etc.)? Yes, thanks to activities overseen by the head of student life activities. Students are invited to become members of one or several student associations at ISIT, and to participate in related activities.
When it is stated that all teachers are “natives” what exactly does that mean? This means that all teachers are native Francophones. More precisely, it means that French is both their mother tongue and the language of study.