Invest in a rewarding education
ISIT graduates find easily rewarding work: 93% find their first employment within 3 months of graduating (source: employment survey carried out in 2019 by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles).
Fees and Tuition
ISIT is a private non-profit institution (1901 Non-Profit Institution Law). Operating costs are funded primarily through student fees and tuition.
How is ISIT funded?
- Tuition: 78%
- State subsidy: 7%
- Apprenticeship tax: 7%
- Corporate training programs: 2%
- Others: 6%
Tuition may be paid in up to eight installments.
- For 3 languages, including the mother tongue
€8,925 per year
- For 4 languages, including the mother tongue
€10,125 per year
- Lawyer-Linguist program: for students studying Law at an institution that has signed a cooperation agreement with ISIT (Université Paris Sud – Faculté Jean Monnet de Sceaux or Université Paris II Panthéon Assas), tuition fees are €5,325 per year for 3 languages
The rates listed are estimations only and subject to modification.
Your contact: Amanda Lovell- Finance Director : email@example.com
Some things are out of your control. That’s why ISIT offers students Tuition Insurance at reduced fees, to protect their investment in case of illness or major accidents. Thanks to this insurance, you can ensure your tuition will be paid for in case of:
- Financial difficulty, should loss of employment, illness or other accidents befall your guarantor
- Withdrawal or the need to repeat a year due to illness or accident
The Tuition Insurance base fee was €130 in 2019 and is paid in its entirety to Gras Savoye insurance company, which manages the contract.
Financial aid: we have solutions
ISIT is a state-certified school, which means ISIT students are eligible for state scholarships for higher education. To qualify, you must meet certain conditions of nationality, age and income.
Scholarship requests must be made between January 15 and May 31 on the CROUS website.
Watch this video to learn more about CROUS’ scholarships:
For students in Conference Interpreting: the European Commission’s Directorate General for Interpretation—DG Interpretation or SCIC—grants scholarships to students with compelling langage combinations.
The Fonds national d’Aide d’Urgence (“National Urgent Needs Fund”) offers fast, customized financial aid to students in serious difficulty. This may be a one-time need or help over an entire academic year. Students must apply through the CROUS at the Académie de Paris.
Community-based financial aid
Regions, departments and cities often grant financial aid to students from their area. The nature (scholarships, zero-interest loans, urgent help) and eligibility criteria (financial resources, field of study, level, project or destination for an internship abroad) vary widely.
We recommend that you contact your local government offices individually for precise dates and procedures.
ISIT strives to welcome a diverse student body. Every year, the school funds a number of need-based scholarships. In 2018-2019, 124 students received a total of €224,000 in scholarships, with individual awards ranging from €800 to €3,200. Students claim reimbursement for their tuition or benefit from reduced tuition.
ISIT scholarships application
- Once your enrolment is finalized, you will have access to the ISIT scholarship application process. Make sure that you complete your application before the deadline.
- The scholarship application includes a description of your family’s financial situation (income and expenses), cover letters from the student and their parents and the income tax notice of the student’s financial guarantors.
- The attribution of ISIT scholarships is based on social criteria and additional information provided in your cover letters.
You may wish to finance your tuition through a deferred bank loan. In this case, you don’t begin paying off your loan until you have found employment. Payment scheduling period vary. ISIT has negotiated a 0.9%-rate with several banks which allow you to finance up to 100% of your tuition.
ISIT partner banks
- Société Générale Agence Arcueil
Contact: (+33) 1 56 70 14 54 / Elias Dos Santos
- Banque Populaire
- Caisse d’Epargne Ile-de-France
Contact: (+33) 1 58 06 63 03 / Arnaud Millet
(+33) 1 58 06 64 43 / Philippe Camilo
Campus France’s grant search engine
Depending on your nationality and field of study, grants may be awarded by different institutions.
To find out more, visit the Campus France site which lists all the different grant options.