Intercultural Bachelor programs that give our graduates an edge on the labour market
DUAL BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT & CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY
Our Bachelor’s Degree in International Communication Management & Creative Technology allies digital and intercultural knowledge to give its graduates an edge on the labour market.
Two Grandes écoles, one double degree
The ISIT Paris/EFREI Paris three-year double degree combines technical knowledge, linguistic expertise and intercultural skills. Through a creative approach, it aims to train middle managers capable of contributing to companies’ digital transformations, in France and abroad.
What career prospects does this Bachelor’s program offer?
The ISIT Paris/EFREI Paris International Communication Management & Creative Technology Bachelor’s degree produces versatile graduates equipped for the key jobs in companies’ current and future digital transformations.
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Digital Product Manager
- Web Designer
- International Content Manager
- Social Media Manager
First-year admission in two steps
- Application via Parcoursup, either to ISIT Paris (in Business Schools/ Ile-de-France Region) or to EFREI Paris (in Engineering Schools/ Ile-de-France Region)
- Personal interview and multiple choice test, either at ISIT Paris or at EFREI Paris.
The annual tuition fees for admitted students are €7,600.
Learn more about the ISIT Paris/EFREI Paris double Bachelor degree
- Visit our dedicated web page (IN FRENCH)
- Read our leaflet
- Find ISIT Paris and EFREI Paris on our joint stand dedicated to our Bachelor’s course at student fairs
ISIT Paris contacts
- About our courses: Christel REILLE
PARTNERSHIP WITH EXCELIA GROUP
From September 2020, ISIT Paris will welcome the international BBA of La Rochelle Business School (Excelia Group) to its campus, laying the first stone of a broader cooperation between two Grandes écoles with complementary expertise.
The intercultural added value of ISIT
ISIT Paris is a Grande école with over 60 years of intercultural expertise, bringing a strong multilingual dimension to this internationallu renowned course.
- The classes taking place on the ISIT campus are: language proficiency, intercultural analysis and geopolitics.
- Students will also work towards ISIT certification attesting to their intercultural expertise upon their graduation.
An internationally recognized BBA
Since it opened in 1991, the International BBA at La Rochelle Business School has become one of the best courses in France. It has been awarded EPAS and AACSB accreditations and can be taken fully in English from the first year, with an apprenticeship during the fifth year. The course’s 600 students have the opportunity to study three modern languages, including German, Spanish or Italian.
A global partnership for 5 years
This new course is only the start of a larger collaboration between two Grandes écoles with strong academic and geographical complementarities. The goal is to broaden the variety of our courses and the relevance of students’ learning experiences.