A certificate to gain a dual skillset in law and intercultural training. The first program of its kind across Europe.
ISIT Intercultural Legal Communication Program
Since 2010, and a partnership formed with HEDAC (haute école des élèves-avocats de la Cour d’appel de Versailles – high school for legal counsel students registered with the Versailles Court of appeal), ISIT has offered a certificate in “Intercultural legal communication” to give professionals the chance to develop or strengthen their understanding of the intercultural challenges the legal sector faces, as well as develop their knowledge of the players involved.
6 key points
- 90% of training in English
- 1 training semester: early February – end June
- 100 hours of face-to-face training on Fridays (end of afternoon) and Saturdays, twice a month
- 25 hours of e-learning
- Optional internship: minimum of 2 months
- The option of following all modules or individual ones, as part of a basic or continuing professional development
Read about our Alumni’s experiences
- Read about the ISIT-HEDAC 2013 year group’s experiences by clicking here
- Read about the ISIT-HEDAC 2014 year group’s experiences by clicking here