A global network of researchers, all experts in multilingual and intercultural studies
Research at ISIT is fronted by the school’s executive director and deputy director .
- Tamym Abdessemed, the school’s Executive director
- Frédéric Gulin, the school’s deputy director
They lead research development, define research programs and students’ applied research projects and organize research activities at the ISIT Research Center. These activities include research work, publications, conferences and colloquiums. Tamym Abdessemed is in charge of all scientific aspects and Frédéric Gulin is in charge of training aspects.
An multi-talented research team, a multidisciplinary approach
The research professors at ISIT represent the school’s different areas of expertise in intercultural and multilingual studies. Through their research, ISIT provides cutting-edge scientific knowledge to strengthen its offering of programs for students and professionals.
Meet ISIT’s research professors (in French)
An global academic and scientific network
ISIT enjoys close ties with graduate schools and research centers in France and abroad. These partnerships make it possible to conduct international research projects. They also give ISIT graduates the chance to complete their thesis at partner graduate schools.
French research network
- INSA in Rouen: LITIS (Computer Science, Information Processing, and Systems Laboratory)
- Université Denis Diderot: CLILLAC (Interlingual Language Centre for Lexicology, English Language and Corpus Studies)
- Université Panthéon-Assas Paris II
- Université Paris Est- Marne la Vallée: Institut Gaspard Monge
- Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense: CERT (Research Center for Translation) and CRPM (Multidisciplinary, Multilingual Research Center)
- Université Paris-Sud
Research Network Across The Globe
- Universidad Nacional del Sur
- Universidad Nacional de Cordoba (UNC)
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata (UNLP)
Universidade Estadual de Campinas
Université de Montréal, Department of Linguistics and Translation
- Beijing Foreign Studies University- BFSU
- Beijing International Studies University (BISU)
- Beijing Language and Culture University- BLCU
- Sichuan International Studies University- SISU
Saint Joseph University in Beirut
- University of Alicante
- University of Córdoba
- University of Salamanca
- University of Sevilla
- University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Kent State University
- Urbana Champaign Illinois
- University of Wisconsin Millwaukee
- Maryland University
ISIT also takes part in research committees and collaborative research projects along with other members of its French and international professional networks: CGE, FESIC, AFFUMT, CIUTI, METS, EMT, EMCI, IFT.