Student organizations: fueling everyday intercultural experiences
ISIT’s BDE (Bureau des Etudiants = Students’ Union) ensures a friendly atmosphere at the school and plays a central role in helping new students get settled in. By providing a strong connection between students and the administration, the BDE organizes many parties (among which the famous orientation weekend) and activities throughout the year thanks to its different branches: events, communication, music, sports, school newspaper, cinema and international. One of its primary goals is to promote communication between students with different languages and cultures, while making the student life more lively.
The association Carrières internationales, created in 2018, is structured around European and UN projects. Regularly, on the one hand, the association participates in the MUN and MEU which are respectively simulations of debates inspired by the United Nations and the European Union. On the second hand, ISIT’s diplomats organize conferences and thematic debates that tackle current events and international issues. The objective is to train isitists through playful and professionalizing activities by carrying out projects that differ from those of other ISIT associations. Carrières internationales, within the framework of its UN projects, has also established privileged contacts with the Association française des Nations Unies and is a member of the Comité interuniversitaire des Nations Unies de Paris. For its European projects, the association regularly organizes activities and events with the Maison de l’Europe in Paris.
- Visit their website
- Follow Carrières Internationales on Facebook
- Follow Carrières Internationales on Instagram
- Follow Carrières Internationales on LinkedIn
- Follow Carrières Internationales on Twitter
Founded in 2020, Divers’ISIT is a fairly new society in our school: its purpose is to support social issues and spread awareness about oppressed minorities of all identities, backgrounds, races, religions, and sexual or romantic attractions. Its aim is to fight for respect and acceptance towards, amongst others, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, disabled and atypical people, and womxn, through the lens of Intersectional Feminism.
You can choose to be an active or a passive member of Divers’ISIT activities, depending on your availabilities. Interested parties will be able to participate in informal discussions with our staff and student corps around topics as varied as asexuality, polyamorous relationships, neurodiversity – and so many more!
Other events include fundraisings, for organisations like AIDS or Le Refuge (a Parisian youth shelter for queers teens and young adults who have been kicked out of their homes) and inclusive workshops, held before important protests and marches, like November’s Pride.
That you be the target of oppression or a well-meaning ally, Divers’ISIT is open to any student wishing to defend equality and learn more every day about the differences that make our world interesting!
Founded in 2011, SOLIDAR’ISIT is the school’s humanitarian association. Its goal is to raise students’ awareness about charitable causes in a playful and friendly way. To do so, the association established a partnership with various associations : Action Froid, Un Enfant par la Main, Fair[e] un monde équitable, SINGA…
Every year, it organises pub quiz, bake sales and zero waste DIY workshops that benefit solidarity initiatives and give meaning to the students’ commitment.
First of all, Junior ISIT is the Junior Enterprise of ISIT: it is a non-profit organisation, which aims to help students put into practice what they learn at school through business projects. The organisation is managed by students only who select other students – called “consultants” – to conduct projects for their clients. Member of the French Confederation of Junior Enterprises, Junior ISIT is the only French Junior Enterprise specialised in cross-cultural and linguistic expertise, providing translation and proofreading, content creation, and marketing studies in the working languages of ISIT Paris (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish).
The Junior Enterprise experience is a great way to gain professional experience but it also allows you to live an outstanding humane adventure and meet many different people, in France and abroad.
- In 2015, Junior ISIT won the award of the Most Promising Junior Enterprise attributed by Junior Enterprises Europe (JEE), the European Confederation of Junior Enterprises.
- Since 2016, Junior ISIT has been ranked among the top 30 French Junior Enterprises: a way to recognise the value of its commitment and the ever increasing quality of the work accomplished since the creation.
- In 2019, Junior ISIT won its very first national award: the Alumni award, which rewards the French Junior Enterprise with the best strategy to manage its Alumni network. This victory is a way to celebrate the relentless work of an audacious, humane, sustainable and cross-cultural team!
- Follow Junior ISIT on Facebook
- Follow Junior ISIT on Instagram
- Follow JuniorISIT on LinkedIn
- Follow Junior ISIT on Twitter
- Visit Junior ISIT’s website
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0)1 42 22 14 55
AlumnISIT connects intercultural graduates from different class years through a network of more than 5,000 members. Its missions are to:
- foster communication between former students
- share professional advice
- assist job-seeking graduates