Training talent for global business
During all five years of students’ curricula, ISIT places emphasis on professional aspects, giving students the opportunity to discover the demands of business throughout their studies. The majority of teaching staff are working professionals, and a large part of class time is dedicated to putting students through simulations that mimic real-life situations. Mandatory internships give students the opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and find their way easily in the international job market.
Partners in excellence
There are many opportunities for companies to partner with ISIT: internships, apprenticeships, industry conferences, consulting missions, mentoring and the Junior Enterprise are just a few.
- 13 months minimum spent in internships in France and abroad
- 5thyear in sandwich course
- Consulting missions carried out by ISIT students on tangible issues for real companies
- Industry conferences: testimonials by working professionals
- Thesis defence juries include industry professionals
- Junior ISIT: a path to corporate culture
- Sponsors of graduate classes: since 2002 ISIT’s graduates have been supported by prestigious sponsors from companies or majorinternational organizations. To view the sponsors’ list, click here (in French).
A career in excellence
ISIT’s five-year program gives each student the opportunity to develop a diverse array of intercultural and multilingual skills sought after in today’s international jobs market. ISIT graduates have a multitude of professional options to choose from.
According to a job placement survey carried out in June 2018 by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles, 92.5% of 2017 ISIT graduates found their first job within three months of graduation; 61% of them had secured a job before even graduating.
ISIT graduates hold many different roles in a variety of sectors, including marketing, human resources, sales, purchasing, consulting, translation, communication, conference interpreting and international law.
Support a unique Grande Ecole
Partner companies, graduates, internship and sandwich course recruiters: your support is invaluable to the school.
- We want ISIT to be a school for everyone, regardless of social background.
- We want ISIT to be an outstanding school that gives students access to the best teachers and the best teaching environment possible.
- We are unique and we want to stay that way.